Saturday, October 01, 2011

Love you like a love song baby~

It is the first day of October.. and now I'm seeing how busy I would be this month. :O oh my.. with exams, DLSUCET and fair goin on plus, goodbye leisure time and hello cafe latte! <3 mmm.. cafe latte heals my soul. -u- stress relief. And effective anger-mollifier whenever a particular person messes with you and your friends AND BACKSTABS ALL OF YOU BUT STILL HAS THE GUTS TO ACT LIKE SHE'S HELLA INNOCENT AND ALL THAT. @___@ bato bato sa langit... omg. I need my coffee! It makes me manhid. =))

How timely. We have a homeroom project due on Monday. Our class hasta make some sorta stress relief kit. Each group is obliged to actually create one unique thing to be put in the kit. My group is composed of my dear darling friends <3. One day, we were randomly making pick-up lines (as usual) just for the heck of it. Then we thought about making barkada shirts with pick-up lines printed on em.. someone suggested that we should sell em and make a million bucks =)) but we ended up agreeing that we just do it for our homeroom project. :P libre lang mangarap!

Credits to Clarissa Ting for the free shirt :)


FRONT--> four-leaf clover ka ba?

BACK--> feeling ko kasi ang swerte ko nung nahanap kita e <3

translation: "Are you a four-leaf clover? Coz I feel so lucky when I found you <3"
One of my original pick-up lines :) hihihi I'm so amused with iron-on papers.. cool yo. Pricey, but cool. B-) And now goodbye blogosphere! I'm off to sew upholstery but like Gen. Douglas McArthur once said, "I SHALL RETURN!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment