Sunday, June 10, 2012

Cher Lloyd #3: With your love

College starts tomorrow! And can I just say.. so far, I'm looovinggg Ateneo!! \m/ yeeaahh~~ Orsem tired me out so bad that woke up 4.30pm today. =)) Oh and woke up only to eat lunch coz I think the smell of the food beside me triggered my senses =) Anyways...

The inspiration:

The outcome:

So basically, the silhouette is leather blazer + shirt tucked into skirt + boots. And if you look closely, there's some black tulle peeking under Cher Lloyd's skirt. OH EMM!! SO CUTE! I WAANNTT!!! Anyways.. sooo, I just wore a lace skirt underneath. Gives that extra puffiness and girliness 8D in contrast with the edgy vibe the leather jacket gives.








 Dramatically getting up =))

If you know what I mean.. :>





black leather jacket from Zara
striped shirt from Zara
plaid skirt from Bluenotes
lace skirt from Taiwan
leather boots from Australia
red ring (it's Ann's)
chain choker necklace from Tiffany & Co.
dog tag from Mango

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice take on Cher Lloyd's outfit! :) Hope you enjoy life in Ateneo!

http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com

Post a Comment