Sunday, June 03, 2012

Time to eat!

Today, my friend CV treated us to a lunch buffet in the Dusit Thani Hotel, Manila! She warned us that we were gonna and NEEDED to eat a lot. We resto-hopped and got food everywhere <3 mmm... I ate a lot. :D So much that my skirt, which was loose on me before, hugged me and kept me from breathing properly. HAAHAHHA 

Expecting a tummy bulge, I picked out this outfit! The top is very loose. Good for hiding unwanted roundness. lolz And as mentioned above, the skirt is loose on me. Light as air. No hindrances in movement too 8D (except the wind. -___- ). Glad I didn't wear jeans :-bd I didn't have to awkwardly unbutton anything 8D





MWAH!

Awkward and distracted MWAH!



Oh oh OOHH! My friends visit my LB pala! <3 Aaaaw =)) 

My doggie, Kopi! <3 <3 <3

:3

gold bib necklace from H&M
sheer white buttondown shirt from H&M
light blue camisole from Giordano
green blue vintage circle skirt from F21
brown leather boots from Australia


0 comments:

Post a Comment