Saturday, August 13, 2011

if he read little, he had need have much cunning, to seem to know, that he doth not. ~Francis Bacon

First of all, I would like to thank all ye readers out there who have visited and/or continue to visit my blog. :) I got 80 pageviews this week! asdfasdfg I always thought that less than 10 people read this but no... =)) alavet. I got views from other countries as well - like Canada, Malaysia, Netherlands, and USA. 8D hihihi ho may sio mai!

So anyways, I've got this growing collection of mine aside from clothes, asian magazines, hats and whatever. =)) Fashion catalogues you can get for free from various stores worldwide. I love em! They are my source of inspiration for designing, styling and learning fashion photography and advertising. <3

 From Victoria's Secret, Burberry, Louis Vuitton, Coach, Coach Poppy, Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Oilily, Bla Bla Bra, Conino Lamborghini, Evita Peroni and Gucci. I have loads more stored in my closet. :P

Shot from an angle~ Practicing my photography skills, yo. ;)

How can they afford to make all these and give them away just like that? :O The owners from these companies must be earning a LOT. That reminds me! We had this project for Economics class wherein we have to give a business proposal and apply cost analysis. I computed and found out that.. if I were to establish a fashion house someday, I would gain AT LEAST 9 million pesos EVERY MONTH. OHOHOHO. The future looks bright!

My favorite <3 <3 H&M Magazine! Really, how can they give this for free??? Very very informative and inspiring! It includes articles, forecasts, photoshoots, everything there is in a fashion magazine! Everytime some family members go abroad, I'd always beg them to get a copy of H&M magazine. :D They are always quite glad to do so since it won't puncture their pockets =))

My second favorite~Mango. I think MNG stopped producing these catalogues coz I rarely see some in their stores. :< It's been years since I have held a fresh copy. :<

0 comments:

Post a Comment