Saturday, May 12, 2012

Hey Dawg~

It's a Mother's Day weekend. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! It is once again the time where you spend quality time with your dear maders and show the lav and all that cliche stuff. You see, the problem here is... my mother is sorta M.I.A. =)) She's currently enjoying life in Australia with her best friends. LUCKY.

So anyway, I expressed my boredom and desperation to my dad yesterday. He told me he's gonna take me to the movies the next day. He took me to a dog show instead! @U@

Going to dog shows is one of my favorite pastimes with my dad. :) And it was @U@ that he decided to take me with him.. just like ol days :)
Date with dad on le weekend for mothers. :)) Practiced with le Amore too 8D

Philippine Canine Club Inc. (PCCI) Dog Show!

 Cute twins <3




RUUNNNNNN!!! =)) Very hard to photograph @0@








YEEYY CAPTION TIME!
 *shudders and grimaces*

 WHERE ARE JOO TAKING MEEEEEE?

 WHO U LOOKIN AT? I'LL EAT JOO

 U DARE TO NAG ME??...

...B***H, I'M FABULOUS.

 This little piggy is a bum..
..and this little piggy had too much to eat. =))))


0 comments:

Post a Comment