Sunday, July 17, 2011

Photoshoot!!!

 Last Saturday I demanded to my sister dress nicely for our dinner in the Manila Hotel. She picked the white dress seen in the previous post. <3 Lovely lovely BUT sadly, since I didn't bring any nice semi-formal clothes and was forced to wear shorts, long sleeves and knee high socks, she changed her outfit and went for jeans instead :< :< :< boo.

Again, we were bored waiting for my bro-in-law to come home. So I just took some shots of her :P hihihihi it's fun to have a very vain sister :P :P

Pose...

Pose...

 and pose!

 glamour shot <3

 Wedges with bow detail from Mitju Singapore and layered necklace from Promod

Shoes from BCBGirls and CHANEL bag <3 <3 <3

 my sister so preeeettyyyyyyyy <3
  Fashion Photography <3 I'd love to learn more than just the point and shoot method. (or point, zoom and shoot :P) Like experiment with different angles that would flatter the model as well as the clothes and stuff

 last photo! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment