Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Electric Leopard

Today, I was supposed to attend a class in a fashion school.. only to find out that I was the only one who enrolled there and so classes were cancelled. <//3 And now, I have no idea what I'm gonna do for the rest of the summer -_-" hayz. Anyways, here's what I wore. When I got home, I was all </////333 so I decided to cheer myself up by having a shoot. :) When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life allows you to doll up, have a photoshoot :) :) I'm happy again :D

The crop top I'm wearing is so versatile. You can wear it at any angle you want. :) You can make it an off-shoulder.. let it have that 80's aerobics vibe.. low backline.. low neckline.. anything! :) Plus, it highlights the curves real nice :)

off shoulder~

These jeans are wonderful <3 When I saw it in H&M, I thought it was leather! But then turns out that the cloth just has this glossy look <3 it's lightweight and stretchy too <3 very comfy <3 It's not like those other jeans that you can't really move in. <3 <3 <3


Run, Wong! RUUUUNNNNNN!!!

With the strong electric blue and pink, the rest of my outfit consists of pieces in neutral tones. Balance is key~ I didn't stop there. I wanted something more.. and so I increased the concentration of leopard print by wearing these heels that my wonderful friends gave me.. just to have that little kick :)


work it, girl~~


hype this look on Lookbook here :) yes yes, I have a Lookbook now! Well, I had it for some time now but didn't exactly know what to put there so it's still kinda empty :)) HYPE HYPE HYPEEE~~~ :) :)

electric blue leopard crop top from F21
light gray ribbed tank top from F21
black slim jeans from H&M
leopard platforms from Venus (?)
vintage bicycle necklace
owl connector ring from Quiapo
electric pink leather bag from Coach Poppy


0 comments:

Post a Comment