Sunday, April 22, 2012

Little Elmo and his friend, Loacker

Once upon a time, there was a broken keychain named Little Elmo. He was getting really tired of staying at home all day everyday. And so he called his 'buddy', Loacker, and invited him to go out. Loacker agreed to leave their small dark home that is my cabinet and go on an adventure. They toured this magical place called Wong's Room and their tour guide, me, took pictures of them. It was a fun day for them. :)

Scenic Spot #1: The Grand Window Hall
Long hallway with large glass windows overlooking a forest

Floor made of screen

Scenic Spot #2: Brother Factory
Posing by the machine 

MURDER 

Great view from up there. See the excitement on their faces! 8D

Scenic Spot #3: Chopstick Installment
a new version of a wooden ladder

Scenic Spot #4: Light Bridge
Little Elmo partying

Scenic Spot #5: Door Playground
I see duck faces. AHAHAHAHHAHA 

Little Elmo is not suicidal, okay?

Oblation statue =))

Scenic Spot #6: The Zipper Line
coz zip lines are too mainstream 

Scenic Spot #7: Under the Sea of Black Glass
Reach out, Little Elmo! Reach your little reflection!

Scenic Spot #8: TV Catwalk
Strut~

Scenic Spot #9: Cabinet Trench
was once a military base. See the canons

Scenic Spot #10: Drunken Walkway
mirrored floor that lets you see yourself the way a drunk person would

Scenic Spot #11: Aircon Balcony
Very cool weather up there

Little Elmo and Loacker were so tired after the tour that they went back to their home. They shall rest til the next tour comes. 

Tour Guide's note: Me iz a bored child and so I decided to bond with my camera. I took pictures of random things with the theme PERSPECTIVE. Initially, I was gonna blog about the photos I took around the house but... there were a lot of people passing by, staring and wondering what da hell was I taking a photo of... and so I resigned to my room. I didn't get much inspiration there.. but I suddenly got sabaw, got some old toys -Little Elmo and Loacker- and made them my models. =)) Whatta boredom buster :) I'll definitely give them another tour next time. Different place :)


3 comments:

AnnCathrineOng said...

Wala ka talagang magawa noh!? :)) Pati figurines hinarass mo na :))

AnnCathrineOng said...

OH AND FYI. SHET, NATAWA AKO SA OBLATION POSE NI ELMOOO. ;))))))

Nicole Wong said...

WALA NA TALAGA! OH EM =)) i am a bum! =)))AHHAHAAHAHAAHAHA

Post a Comment