Sunday, June 12, 2011

Oh boy..

ok. I'm going to take a break from writing about me or fashion for a little while. This post is mainly about my Cbox. It's the little yellow box in the right that enables people who don't have a Google account to post their comments there. I installed it for the purpose of my friends or people I personally know to comment or something. Yeah well as you can see, none of them ever posted there. Instead, strangers do. I mean, I don't mind random people to post there or anything. It's just that it's weird how some of my friends suddenly tell me they have visited my site and blabla but they never posted in the Cbox. HAHA. THANKS YOU GUYS. O__O =)) And so I conclude that if no one I actually know posts there, I will have to take it out. Bye bye Cbox.

0 comments:

Post a Comment