Sunday, June 05, 2011

Senior year will start in 5... 4... 3... 2.. 1...

Senior year. 2 days from now.. we will be seniors.. having bloody CET's and being on top of the school food chain. They say time flies fast. . but they never said it's THIS fast. :O So anyways, I already packed most of my school stuff coz I'm going to be out with my friends tomorrow which is the last day of summer. I'm using this pink oversized bag I got from Gap coz it fits everything. like.. everything + a lot more extra space. *thumbs up


You might say "wth. Then don't bring everything on the first day so you won't have a hard time carrying all these nosebleed materials at once.." Yeah. True but I want to feel light as a feather the next day :) so I shall bring everything and stuff em all up in my locker. Besides, I could use the extra muscle work :)

Side view

file case, check. Starbucks planner, check. notebooks with green advocacies, check. Nerds' bestfriends AKA books, check. Miscellaneous, check. Allowance, to be followed ;)

Like Mr. T, I PITY THE FOOL WHO would have to conquer all these brain-contracting matter humans call as textbooks! Oh wait.. that's me :<
I shall conquer you all! You shall be my WMD (Weapons of Mass Destruction) for them CET's. Meet Geometry, Chemistry, English, Filipino, Physics, Biology, Algebra, Trigonometry and other soldiers. O__O


Post-it I stuck on one of the books for some inspiration :P


0 comments:

Post a Comment